How to Join & Post To the Draw Awesome Group on ArtKula
1. Joining The Private Draw Awesome Group
Please watch the video below:
The Draw Awesome Members-Only group lives within our art community called ArtKula. However, you can't join from within ArtKula because the group is secret and invisible!
Here's what to do:
1. Click on the invite link for the group in your Welcome email. You'll also find this invite link beneath the first Welcome video in the Draw Awesome course.
2. If you DO have an ArtKula.com account already, then be sure to sign in after you click the invite link. Don't create a new account, which it looks like you are being asked to do!
Note: ArtKula and Draw Awesome are separate websites. Just because you have an account at Draw Awesome doesn't mean you have an account at ArtKula.
3. If you DON'T have an ArtKula account, then you can go ahead and create a new account after you click the invite link. Feel free to use the same username and password that you use for Draw Awesome if you want to.
4. To get back to the group, simply sign into your ArtKula account and go to Art Groups and then the Draw Awesome group.
2. Posting To The Group
The two short videos below show you how to post into the Draw Awesome group. The first video shows you on a desktop computer, the second video is from an iPhone using the mighty Networks app.